The Grind E-Liquid Line
The Grind E-Liquid line is made up of classic coffeehouse espresso drinks. Recreating your go to morning order for your pod system, The Grind offers something for everyone. Chocolate, Vanilla, caramel, and cream all get an individual spotlight depending on the given flavor. Available in 0-6 OHM and high nicotine, or salt nicotine varieties.
Karma- A caramel macchiato flavored E-Liquid. This flavor showcases the bold espresso flavor categoric with the line, with the addition of buttery, roasty caramel. It’s toffee coffee at its finest. Available in a 100mL bottle and mixed at a 70%/30% VG/PG ratio.
Chino- Representing the mochaccino, this E-Liquid has a double helping of chocolatey flavor added to its espresso and cream base. Available in 100mL bottle and mixed at a 70%/30% VG/PG ratio.
No Cap- To achieve the creamy and warm flavor profile of a cappuccino, the mixologist at vapor Solutions Labs added additional notes of graham cracker and cream wafer. These combine over top of a mix of espresso and cream to create the airy, sweet, and creamy effect of foam topping. Available in 100mL bottle and mixed at a 70%/30% VG/PG ratio.
Off White- Created for those who fiend for a little more vanilla in their world, this coffee E-Liquid adds that French vanilla creamer element that so many love. So that you can experience rich espresso flavor, a light fluffy creaminess, and finally a smooth hit of soft vanilla. Available in 100mL bottle and mixed at a 70%/30% VG/PG ratio.
High Nic- Night Cap
Night Cap comes in 30mL bottles and concentrations of 25 and 50mg. The vg/pg ratio for high nic bottles is 60%/40%. Similar to Off White, Night Cap prominently features a mix of espresso and vanilla. The difference is that Night Cap uses Madagascar Vanilla exclusively, creating a slightly more refined vaping experience.
Want to try Country Clouds E-Liquid Line?
For wholesale ordering, click here.
For retail ordering, click herehttps://www.truevapeusa.com/collections/all/the-grind.
Instructions on how to fill a tank:
- To refill your top-fill tank, start by removing it from the body of your e-cig mod.
- Unscrew the base and carefully remove the coil. In most cases, it should slide right out. Saturate the coil with several drops of e-liquid by using a dropper to put a drop of e-liquid inside each hole. Replace the coil and attach your atomizer back to the tank.
- Next, unscrew the top of the tank to add your e-liquid. Most e-liquids come with a dropper to make adding e-liquids quick and simple. Continue filling until you have reached the tank’s fill line.
- Reassemble your tank and screw all the pieces back together tightly. Be sure to wipe away any spilled e-liquid before you begin.
- Leave your e-liquid to steep for a few minutes so the coil is fully saturated. Then turn your device on and go.
- To refill your bottom-fill tank, first begin by removing it from the body of your mod.
- Next, unscrew the body of the coil and remove it from the top of the tank.
- Saturate your coil with one or two drops of e-liquid into each hole in the coil. This is important because it will prevent burning because the wick will already be saturated with e-liquid when you first inhale.
- Replace the coil and screw it back into the tank. Next, unscrew the entire bottom of your atomizer so you have access to the tank itself.
- Most e-liquids come with a dropper to make refilling easy. Place this against the inside of the tank and release the e-liquid into it until it reaches the fill line.
- Reassemble your tank, taking care to wipe away any e-liquid spills that may have occurred. Leave the liquid to steep for a few minutes to ensure the coil has plenty of time to become saturated.